Crewed Gulet Charters and Mediterranean Cruise Itineraries
Whether your destination is the Greek Islands, Turkey’s Blue Voyage waters, or Croatia’s Dalmatian coastline; whether you choose to explore historic sites, seek out quiet villages, engage in water activities … or just plain relax, Aegean Sails has a wonderful array of options to offer you.
We are available by email or phone if you wish to plan your own personal itinerary. But let’s start with some sample trip itineraries for your review:
- Antiquities of the Mediterranean (7-10 days)
- Discovering the Lycian Coast (7 days)
- Mediterranean Medley – Turkey & Greece (7-10 days)
- Culinary Tour of Turkey (two weeks – land and sea)
- Summer Idyll in Greece (7-10 days)
- Cruising the Islands of Croatia (7-10 days)
- Hidden Treasures of Greece (7-10 days)
- Dalmatian Indulgence (7 days)
Please inquire about our crewed mini-cruises as well. Available in April, May, September and October, we offer tantalizing bits of Greece’s Dodecanese Islands, and discovery cruises along Turkey’s fabled coastline:
- Marmaris charter mini-cruises (3-4 days)
- Bodrum and Gokova charter mini-cruises (3-4 days)
- Rhodes-Symi-Kos charter mini-cruises (4 days)
- Marmaris-Fethiye charter mini-cruises (4 days)
Plan Your Trip
If you have additional questions, or wish to explore more information about
various destinations or need further details about our chartered cruises,
please use our contact form or give us a call at 1 203 292-8158.
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Map of the Region...
When to Sail...
If you’re planning a charter cruise holiday to Turkey, Greece, or Croatia, the best time
to sail is May through October. For swimming, the sea water temperatures are at their
best from June through September. Days are dry and generally warm-to-hot, with the
occasional blustery day. There is only a slight chance for rain. Our season ends in
October when we pack our sails and prepare the boats for next year.
One Final Point...
We want your holiday to be a most memorable one. Before you arrive, your Captain
and crew will have received information regarding everyone in your party – their
arrival times, passport information, dietary requirements, and any special arrangements
you have requested.
When your party arrives, you’ll be greeted with ice-cold champagne and a hearty
toast from your Captain and crew. And it only gets better from there. Welcome
aboard and bon voyage!